Readers & Followers
- 342,551 Thanks a million! Céad míle fáilte! A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
D.V. @ LinkedIn
Author of D.V.
R&D Fellow at Dow Electronic Materials. The Dow Chemical Company.
Global R&D Director at Metalorganic Technologies, Dow Electronic Materials, The Dow Chemical Company.
R&D Director at Metalorganics and Advanced Thin-Film Technologies, Rohm and Haas Company.
Technical Manager - R&D, QC and IP, at Metalorganics, Morton International, Inc.
Lecturer/Research Fellow for MoD (UK) at The University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Lecturer/Research Fellow for MoD (UK) at The University of Liverpool, England.
Marketing Management & Technical Sales at Asian Paints (India) Ltd.
M.B.A. in Finance & Marketing, Suffolk University, Boston, MA.
Ph.D. in Polymer Science & Organometallic Chemistry, The University of Manchester, England.
M.S. in Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology, UMIST - The University of Manchester, England.
B.Chem.Tech. in Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology, MUICT - The University of Mumbai, India.
B.S. in Chemistry & Physics, Elphinstone College & Institute of Science - The University of Mumbai, India.
Author of 80+ scientific publications.
Inventor of 30 US Patents & 100+ Worldwide Patents.
Fellow of Maharashtra Academy of Sciences (FMASc), India.
Lives in Danvers, Massachusetts, with wife, Usha, and daughter, Anisha.
Interests include Literature, Music, Photography, Social Service and understanding different cultures.
D.V. @ UMIST Alumni/Students.
D.V. @ Victoria University of Manchester Alumni/Students.
Top D.V. Posts
D.V. @ University of St. Andrews Alumni/Students
Recent D.V. Posts
- Respectful Tribute to Remarkable Teacher Colleen Ritzer, Danvers, Massachusetts.
- Happy Diwali….
- NASA Picture of India on Diwali Night…..
- Our Best Wishes at Superb Solstice Time! June 21, 2014.
- “When One Door Closes…”; Favorite Insightful & Inspirational Quote by Alexander Graham Bell.
- Benjamin Franklin Proves that Lightning is Electricity, 262 Years Ago; June 15, 1752.
- Happy Father’s Day to All Dads Worldwide!
- If You Wait for Perfect Conditions…..
- On 70th Anniversary of D-Day Today; June 6, 2014.
- A Six-year Old Inventor Patented Toy Truck 51 Years Ago!
- Insightful & Intriguing Quotes from ” Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead.” by Sheryl Sandberg.
- Marilyn Monroe Would Be 88 Today; June 1, 2014.
- Interesting & Thought-provoking Excerpt from Sheryl Sandberg: “Sandberg, get over here!”
- “Gender inequality hurts men along with women. Racism hurts whites along with minorities.” Said Sheryl Sandberg at Harvard’s Class Day Speech. Wednesday, May 28, 2014.
- Our Respectful Tribute To Maya Angelou.
- “You’re in for a lifetime of: And you went to Harvard?”; Interesting Commencement Speech by Conan O’Brien in 2000.
- Harvard’s 363rd Commencement; Thursday, May 29, 2014.
- “Stay Hungry! Stay Foolish!” Said Steve Jobs in 2005; Favorite Inspirational Commencement Speech!
- Happy Memorial Day 2014!
- “Jeans” Invention Patented 141 Years Ago; May 20, 1873.
D.V.@ University of Liverpool Alumni/Students
- October 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (9)
- May 2014 (19)
- April 2014 (14)
- March 2014 (21)
- February 2014 (34)
- January 2014 (23)
- December 2013 (64)
- November 2013 (62)
- October 2013 (59)
- September 2013 (64)
- August 2013 (59)
- July 2013 (51)
- June 2013 (56)
- May 2013 (63)
- April 2013 (41)
- March 2013 (32)
- February 2013 (25)
- January 2013 (27)
- December 2012 (30)
- November 2012 (8)
D.V. @ Suffolk University Alumni/Students
D.V. @ MUICT or UDCT Alumni/Students
D.V. @ University of Mumbai Alumni/Students
Scientist by profession, with education from various Universities in India, England, Scotland, and U.S.A. Interests include Literature, Music, Photography, Social service, and understanding different cultures.
D.V. @ Elphinstone College Alumni/Students.
Blogs I Follow
D.V. Tag CloudAlbert Einstein art Arts Asia Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand Barack Obama Blog Boston Business Candidate China Christmas Colleen Ritzer Danvers High School Danvers Massachusetts Deo Volente Earth Education Emily Dickinson England France Friday German Germany God Gratitude Health Hermann Hesse History holiday Holidays Hollywood India Inspirational Invention Ireland Isaac Newton List of Latin phrases (D) Literature Manchester Mark Twain Martin Luther King Massachusetts Maya Angelou Memories Motivational Mumbai Murder Newton New Year New York Nobel Prize Nobel Prize in Literature Objectivism People Phenomenal Woman Philosophy Physics Poetry Publishers Quotes Ralph Waldo Emerson Religion and Spirituality South Africa Teacher Tennessee Thanksgiving Tools Twitter United States Winston Churchill WordPress World War II YouTube
Link to improve SEO
Tag Archives: Martin Luther King
Tonight, I am pleased to share these Remarks by President Barack Obama, at the “Let Freedom Ring” Ceremony Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, held at Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C. Enjoy! -Deo Massachusetts, Wednesday Night, August 28, … Continue reading
“Let Freedom Ring” Commemoration of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” Speech; Today, August 28, 2013.
Today, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, marks the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, and the famous “I have a Dream” speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. at Lincoln Memorial. This special occasion will be commemorated by three US Presidents … Continue reading
On August 28, 1963, exactly 50 years ago, American activist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered this amazing speech: “I Have a Dream“. In this speech, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., called for an end to racism in the United … Continue reading
This morning, I am pleased to share this inspirational poem by Thích Nhất Hạnh (/ˈtɪk ˈnjʌt ˈhʌn/; Vietnamese: [tʰǐk ɲɜ̌t hɐ̂ʔɲ]; born October 11, 1926). Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk, teacher, author, poet and peace activist. Nowadays he lives in the Plum … Continue reading
Dear Readers & Followers: Here is the complete transcript of the Commencement Speech by President Obama, which I find highly inspirational. President Obama delivered this wonderful speech at Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday, May 19, 2013. Thought I should share this … Continue reading
“Equality” by Maya Angelou, is, in my view, one of the most powerful poems that directly deal with, and very effectively underscore Equality – for everyone who has been discriminated on the basis of either of color, gender, ethnicity, race, appearance, … Continue reading