Readers & Followers
- 227,752 Thanks a million! Céad míle fáilte! A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
D.V. @ LinkedIn
Author of D.V.
R&D Fellow at Dow Electronic Materials. The Dow Chemical Company.
Global R&D Director at Metalorganic Technologies, Dow Electronic Materials, The Dow Chemical Company.
R&D Director at Metalorganics and Advanced Thin-Film Technologies, Rohm and Haas Company.
Technical Manager - R&D, QC and IP, at Metalorganics, Morton International, Inc.
Lecturer/Research Fellow for MoD (UK) at The University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Lecturer/Research Fellow for MoD (UK) at The University of Liverpool, England.
Marketing Management & Technical Sales at Asian Paints (India) Ltd.
M.B.A. in Finance & Marketing, Suffolk University, Boston, MA.
Ph.D. in Polymer Science & Organometallic Chemistry, The University of Manchester, England.
M.S. in Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology, UMIST - The University of Manchester, England.
B.Chem.Tech. in Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology, MUICT - The University of Mumbai, India.
B.S. in Chemistry & Physics, Elphinstone College & Institute of Science - The University of Mumbai, India.
Author of 80+ scientific publications.
Inventor of 30 US Patents & 100+ Worldwide Patents.
Fellow of Maharashtra Academy of Sciences (FMASc), India.
Lives in Danvers, Massachusetts, with wife, Usha, and daughter, Anisha.
Interests include Literature, Music, Photography, Social Service and understanding different cultures.
D.V. @ UMIST Alumni/Students.
D.V. @ Victoria University of Manchester Alumni/Students.
Top D.V. Posts
D.V. @ University of St. Andrews Alumni/Students
Recent D.V. Posts
- Danvers Town Plans to Honor Olympic Medallist, Meghan Duggan; Saturday, March 15, 2014.
- Kudos to Danvers High School Boys’ Basketball Team, Playing in Memory of Beloved Slain Teacher, Colleen Ritzer.
- On Next Saturday, March 15th, Beware the Ides of March!
- Favorite Empowering & Inspirational Quotes on International Women’s Day!
- Wishing Happy International Women’s Day 2014!
- Céad míle fáilte! Reaching 225,000+ Views Milestone!
- US Patent on “Telegraphy” Issued to Alexander Graham Bell, 138 Years Ago; 7 March 1876.
- “You are the Royal Eagle. You must soar.”; Said Sir Allama Iqbal.
- Dr. Seuss Would Have Been 110 Years Old Last Sunday, March 2, 2014!
- Going for Award-free Blogging….
- Mother-in-Law Day First Celebrated in Texas, 80 Years Ago; March 5, 1934.
- “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.” said Franklin D. Roosevelt 81 Years Ago; March 4, 1933.
- US Patent Issued to Harry Houdini on “Diver’s Suit” 93 Years Ago; 1 March 1921.
- Favorite Insightful Poem: “A Letter From An Innocent Girl To Her Mom…..” by Anonymous.
- 18th Century Inventor, Nathan Read, From My Town, Danvers, Massachusetts.
- “Nancy and Tonya”; Excellent Documentary from NBC Sports Tonight!
- In Russia, February 23 is the Defender of the Fatherland Day / День защитника Отечества / Den’ zashchitnika Otechestva!
- Apocalypse Ragnarok Begins This Saturday, February 22, 2014; Predicted Vikings 800+ Years Ago!
- 21 February is International Mother Language Day!
- Revisited: The Visit to Jallianwala Baugh by British Prime Minister; A Year Ago and 92+ Years Belated !
D.V.@ University of Liverpool Alumni/Students
D.V. @ Suffolk University Alumni/Students
D.V. @ MUICT or UDCT Alumni/Students
D.V. @ University of Mumbai Alumni/Students
Scientist by profession, with education from various Universities in India, England, Scotland, and U.S.A. Interests include Literature, Music, Photography, Social service, and understanding different cultures.
D.V. @ Elphinstone College Alumni/Students.
Blogs I Follow
D.V. Tag CloudAlbert Einstein art Arts Asia Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand Barack Obama Blog Boston Business Candidate China Christmas Colleen Ritzer Danvers High School Danvers Massachusetts Deo Volente Earth Education Emily Dickinson England France Friday German Germany God Gratitude Health Hermann Hesse History holiday Holidays Hollywood India Inspirational Invention Ireland Isaac Newton List of Latin phrases (D) Literature Manchester Mark Twain Martin Luther King Massachusetts Maya Angelou Memories Motivational Mumbai Murder Newton New Year New York Nobel Prize Nobel Prize in Literature Objectivism People Phenomenal Woman Philosophy Physics Poetry Publishers Quotes Ralph Waldo Emerson Religion and Spirituality South Africa Teacher Tennessee Thanksgiving Tools Twitter United States Winston Churchill WordPress World War II YouTube
Link to improve SEO
Tag Archives: Martin Luther King
Tonight, I am pleased to share these Remarks by President Barack Obama, at the “Let Freedom Ring” Ceremony Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, held at Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C. Enjoy! -Deo Massachusetts, Wednesday Night, August 28, … Continue reading
“Let Freedom Ring” Commemoration of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” Speech; Today, August 28, 2013.
Today, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, marks the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, and the famous “I have a Dream” speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. at Lincoln Memorial. This special occasion will be commemorated by three US Presidents … Continue reading
On August 28, 1963, exactly 50 years ago, American activist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered this amazing speech: “I Have a Dream“. In this speech, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., called for an end to racism in the United … Continue reading
This morning, I am pleased to share this inspirational poem by Thích Nhất Hạnh (/ˈtɪk ˈnjʌt ˈhʌn/; Vietnamese: [tʰǐk ɲɜ̌t hɐ̂ʔɲ]; born October 11, 1926). Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk, teacher, author, poet and peace activist. Nowadays he lives in the Plum … Continue reading
Dear Readers & Followers: Here is the complete transcript of the Commencement Speech by President Obama, which I find highly inspirational. President Obama delivered this wonderful speech at Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday, May 19, 2013. Thought I should share this … Continue reading
“Equality” by Maya Angelou, is, in my view, one of the most powerful poems that directly deal with, and very effectively underscore Equality – for everyone who has been discriminated on the basis of either of color, gender, ethnicity, race, appearance, … Continue reading
Thanks to all Readers and Followers from various countries; for their visits to this blog, offering strong support, sending encouraging notes, nominating for various recognitions and awards, and taking time to reblog the post or click “like” etc. I truly appreciate all of this, while completing this … Continue reading
Since my childhood in India, I was brought up to believe and follow this teaching, from Indian Scriptures. It emphasizes and underscores the significance of Character, being even greater than Health and Wealth.: “If Wealth is lost, Nothing is lost. If Health is … Continue reading