Readers & Followers
- 226,847 Thanks a million! Céad míle fáilte! A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
D.V. @ LinkedIn
Author of D.V.
R&D Fellow at Dow Electronic Materials. The Dow Chemical Company.
Global R&D Director at Metalorganic Technologies, Dow Electronic Materials, The Dow Chemical Company.
R&D Director at Metalorganics and Advanced Thin-Film Technologies, Rohm and Haas Company.
Technical Manager - R&D, QC and IP, at Metalorganics, Morton International, Inc.
Lecturer/Research Fellow for MoD (UK) at The University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Lecturer/Research Fellow for MoD (UK) at The University of Liverpool, England.
Marketing Management & Technical Sales at Asian Paints (India) Ltd.
M.B.A. in Finance & Marketing, Suffolk University, Boston, MA.
Ph.D. in Polymer Science & Organometallic Chemistry, The University of Manchester, England.
M.S. in Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology, UMIST - The University of Manchester, England.
B.Chem.Tech. in Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology, MUICT - The University of Mumbai, India.
B.S. in Chemistry & Physics, Elphinstone College & Institute of Science - The University of Mumbai, India.
Author of 80+ scientific publications.
Inventor of 30 US Patents & 100+ Worldwide Patents.
Fellow of Maharashtra Academy of Sciences (FMASc), India.
Lives in Danvers, Massachusetts, with wife, Usha, and daughter, Anisha.
Interests include Literature, Music, Photography, Social Service and understanding different cultures.
D.V. @ UMIST Alumni/Students.
D.V. @ Victoria University of Manchester Alumni/Students.
Top D.V. Posts
D.V. @ University of St. Andrews Alumni/Students
Recent D.V. Posts
- Favorite Empowering & Inspirational Quotes on International Women’s Day!
- Wishing Happy International Women’s Day 2014!
- Céad míle fáilte! Reaching 225,000+ Views Milestone!
- US Patent on “Telegraphy” Issued to Alexander Graham Bell, 138 Years Ago; 7 March 1876.
- “You are the Royal Eagle. You must soar.”; Said Sir Allama Iqbal.
- Dr. Seuss Would Have Been 110 Years Old Last Sunday, March 2, 2014!
- Going for Award-free Blogging….
- Mother-in-Law Day First Celebrated in Texas, 80 Years Ago; March 5, 1934.
- “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.” said Franklin D. Roosevelt 81 Years Ago; March 4, 1933.
- US Patent Issued to Harry Houdini on “Diver’s Suit” 93 Years Ago; 1 March 1921.
- Favorite Insightful Poem: “A Letter From An Innocent Girl To Her Mom…..” by Anonymous.
- 18th Century Inventor, Nathan Read, From My Town, Danvers, Massachusetts.
- “Nancy and Tonya”; Excellent Documentary from NBC Sports Tonight!
- In Russia, February 23 is the Defender of the Fatherland Day / День защитника Отечества / Den’ zashchitnika Otechestva!
- Apocalypse Ragnarok Begins This Saturday, February 22, 2014; Predicted Vikings 800+ Years Ago!
- 21 February is International Mother Language Day!
- Revisited: The Visit to Jallianwala Baugh by British Prime Minister; A Year Ago and 92+ Years Belated !
- z okazji urodzin! Happy 541st Birthday, Nicolaus Copernicus! Thank You for Placing the Sun at the Center of the Universe!
- Kudos to US Women’s Hockey Team, and Captain Meghan Duggan, from Danvers, Massachusetts, for Winning Olympic Semifinals Today!
- “Imitation Is The Greatest Form of Flattery.” Coached Confucius, and Copied Countless Confucian Followers. Interesting Examples of Imitation/Flattery.
D.V.@ University of Liverpool Alumni/Students
D.V. @ Suffolk University Alumni/Students
D.V. @ MUICT or UDCT Alumni/Students
D.V. @ University of Mumbai Alumni/Students
Scientist by profession, with education from various Universities in India, England, Scotland, and U.S.A. Interests include Literature, Music, Photography, Social service, and understanding different cultures.
D.V. @ Elphinstone College Alumni/Students.
Blogs I Follow
D.V. Tag CloudAlbert Einstein art Arts Asia Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand Barack Obama Blog Boston Business Candidate China Christmas Colleen Ritzer Danvers High School Danvers Massachusetts Deo Volente Earth Education Emily Dickinson England France Friday German Germany God Gratitude Health Hermann Hesse History holiday Holidays Hollywood India Inspirational Invention Ireland Isaac Newton List of Latin phrases (D) Literature Manchester Mark Twain Martin Luther King Massachusetts Maya Angelou Memories Motivational Mumbai Murder Newton New Year New York Nobel Prize Nobel Prize in Literature Objectivism People Phenomenal Woman Philosophy Physics Poetry Publishers Quotes Ralph Waldo Emerson Religion and Spirituality South Africa Teacher Tennessee Thanksgiving Tools Twitter United States Winston Churchill WordPress World War II YouTube
Link to improve SEO
Tag Archives: Scarlett O’Hara
Today, Tuesday, November 5, 2013, commemorates 100th Birthday of Renowned and Most Beautiful British actress: Vivien Leigh. It’s the Centennial Celebration of the Great Legend and Wonderful Actress of 20th Century. Vivien Leigh, Lady Olivier (5 November 1913 – 8 … Continue reading